Beta Testing Phase!
Launch Date: 1st January, 2015!
We are now BETA TESTING – please be patient!
We Want YOU!
We launch officially on 1st January 2015, but right NOW and only until 31st December 2014 at midnight, you can…
7 Cool Ways To Start Right NOW…
Get two short quizzes by e-mail on Monday and Friday.
- Fast – each quiz only takes 2 minutes – great for the train!
- Test your grammar, vocabulary, English expressions and more…
- Business English on Mondays
- General English on Fridays
- Comment and ask questions about any quiz
- Share your results on Facebook and Twitter
Our weekly quizzes are a great way to learn and test your English! Get free Quizzes
Try our quick English tests, for business people, general English and younger learners. Discover your real level and how to make it better. Test your English
We have a complete set of forums for all your language comments and questions. Feel free to visit and contribute – we’re looking forward to chatting with you. Visit the Forums
4) Visit our Facebook Page (23,00 Fantastic Fans already!)
Our highly popular Facebook page (over 23,000 Fans and growing all the time) is a great way to keep up to date with all the great new lessons, activities and surprises we have got planned for you. Don’t forget to ‘Like’ us! Go to Facebook
Spread the word on Twitter nand invite your friends to join in the fun and test their English for free.Or just send us a Tweet. We’re waiting to hear from you. Send us a Tweet
… and practise your English by commenting on all our language articles and activities. I always love hearing from you enthusiastic language learners! Get typing… Read the Blog
That’s right. Become a Fun English Lessons Pro Member absolutely FREE right now! Here’s how it works:
- ONLY during the December launch period
- Offer closes on 31st December at midnight
- One year Pro-Membership offered for FREE
- No obligation, no charge, no credit card details
I look forward to welcoming you to the Fun English Lessons community and may your English fly!
Your Fun English Teacher