Welcome to this Error Corrections Exercise. There are 10 quick questions.
To go back to the Errors Index, click the big button below. Good luck!
=> Click HERE for instructions!
How To Do The Exercise
It’s really very easy!
- Look at the common mistakes below.
- Choose the correct version (1-3).
- Click ‘Next’ for the next question.
- Look at the BIG pink box below.
- There are 10 multiple choice questions inside.
- Read each question carefully.
- Try to find the mistake.
- Then look at the three possible corrections.
- It could be a problem of grammar, vocabulary, collocations, phrasal verbs or more…
- Then look at the 3 possible corrections.
- Choose the one you think is correct.
- Only 1 sentence is correct.
- The other two are also typical mistakes.
- Click the ‘Next ⇒‘ button to see the next question.
- Reload the page to do the quiz again.
- Feel free to cheat if you want to 😉
- Do the exercise again and try to get 100%!
- Have Fun Learning English, OK?! 😀
And now… here’s The Exercise…
How did you do?! Now share your results on Facebook and Twitter and challenge your friends to beat your score!
And why not…